Sunday, March 31, 2019

Now What?

Today is the last day of my first ever Slice of Life Story Challenge! I am proud of myself for taking the time to post every single day, and I am leaving this challenge feeling inspired to continue and expand on my habit.

So, now what?

Now, I am going to commit to writing a little each day. Maybe not a full post, but a little.

Now, I am going to continue to slice on Tuesdays to stay connected to this amazing community.

Now, I am going to seek out other challenges to try! (Especially over the summer. What are your favorites?)

Now, I am looking forward to meeting with a writing friend tomorrow to extend this streak to thirty-two days of consecutive writing.

Now, I am going to remind myself that if I can make time to write every day, I can manage to get all this grading done in time for the deadline tomorrow.

Now, after a more tumultuous spring break than I had planned, I am excited to get back to my routine, and most importantly, my students.

Thank you to everyone for this enriching experience. I am so glad I did it, and I will be back next year!


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your first year! I just wrapped up my third year, and I can honestly say, it gets easier and easier to maintain the habit each and every time I commit. I hope you keep your writing streak going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! It is hard for non-writers to understand how hard this truly is. I'm looking forward to a day off before Tuesday. See you then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! I love all the repetition in this final Slice Challenge post. I love how just noticing how doing something over time helps us know we can do it and more. So glad you joined in this community this March. I'll look for you on Tuesdays throughout the year and see you next March. You are a slicer!

    ReplyDelete